If you are unsure of the type of Spikes you require you can email us a picture and a short description and we can establish the type you require!
You can also call and speak with one of our PGA Professional experts and we will only be too glad to help! 01952 743038
(Please leave a message and one of our team with get back to you within 48hrs).
We prefer an email to ensure the correct thread is selected of a picture of the current style and thread (top and bottom) you have to sales 'at' golfspikesdirect.co.uk (replace 'at' with @)
The charts and information below will guide you to choosing the correct thread/insert system for your golf shoes
Note that the New 'FT3' thread are designed to fit all 'Fast Twist' 'Tri Lok' and 'Tour Lok' and 'Slim Lok'
Please read the complete guide and view the charts to establish the thread/insert pattern you require. This also gives you information on the technology and design that is currently used.
Insert Systems refers to the type of receptacle found on the bottom of your shoe. The Insert System determines the type of cleat that will fit your shoe. Different manufacturers use different types of receptacles, so it's important to be able to match the right cleat to the right Insert System.
Currently, there are 9 different branded receptacles on the market, with several being cross- or backward-compatible. The guide below shows the difference between each system. Once you've identified the type of receptacle on your shoe, use our Cleat Replacement Guide to find the cleats that you need.
Please look through the charts below to find the correct spike for your shoes. Please note some manufacturers changed their fittings so the charts show as far back as 2000. If you are unsure just drop us a call or email.
• The most advanced insert system on the market.
• Lower profile for better comfort.
• OEM system used in a large number of golf shoes.
• Cross-compatible with Tour Lock™ and Slim-LOK®
• FT3 cleats will fit Fast Twist® or Tri-LOK® insert systems
• Fast Twist 3.0 cleats come in packs of 18 cleats
* Fast Twist 3.0 was previously branded as Tour Lock™
• One of the most popular insert systems
• Introduced in 2008
• Triangular locking system
• Found in a wide range of shoes
• Threaded twist insertion
• Found mostly on older shoes
• Oldest form of insert system
• Large Plastic Thread cleats come in packs of 22 cleats